Monday 30 May 2011

Off to wordpress

Hello people. So I finally made the move to WordPress. It pains me greatly to abandon blogger – my first blogging platform, but hey, that’s what happens to the first wife when she stops taking care of herself,; gets all fat and ugly; stops wearing heels and starts wearing rubber shoes; doesn’t make her hair, you know, all that fancy stuff; and the husbands friends start complaining and at first he defends her but after a while, he can’t anymore and he has to out every day and see his friends with their pretty, young thangs and he knows he can get one but he still feels loyalty to his first and he resists and tries and then one day when the cup is full and overflowing and he can hold it no longer, he kicks the stup cow out of…er…I’m sorry I got carried away a bit. Anyway, now I’m on WordPress. Learning to love it now. That’s that. If you want to keep up with my random rubbish feel free to join in at:


Its been real.

(I will be reposting my last post X&Y on wordpress, since it got lost in translation between the two platforms)

No comments:

Post a Comment